TOTAL COMMITMENT. TOTAL COMFORT.
Heating System Tune Up
As the first cold day of the year approaches, you may be unsure about your furnace’s performance. After being idle for months, furnaces sometimes experience issues, like decreased efficiency or failure to turn on. To ensure your home is ready for the cold weather, we suggest scheduling a furnace maintenance appointment. By doing so, you’ll have the peace of mind that your furnace system is fully prepared for winter. Don’t let the chilly temperatures catch you off guard – prioritize furnace maintenance today!
What's Included In Our Tune-Up?
We Provide Proper Home Furnace Maintenance.
Regular furnace maintenance is crucial for optimal performance. Similar to your car’s need for an oil change, furnaces require regular cleaning and adjustments. Neglecting HVAC services can result in decreased breakdowns, and unexpected expenses. Stay proactive and ensure efficient operation with routine maintenance.
In Texas, where temperatures don’t typically drop as low as in colder climates, furnaces often go unused for extended periods. It is crucial to prioritize maintenance to ensure proper lubrication and cleaning of your system before attempting to run it again. Scheduling regular tune-ups not only enhances the comfort of your home but also reduces energy costs and saves you money on repairs and replacements. Don’t underestimate the importance of maintaining your furnace for optimal performance and savings in the long run.
Our Furnace Maintenance and Furnace Tune-up Service
At Total Air, we look over your whole system during our furnace maintenance service. We verify that every component is in perfect condition and that your furnace is ready to run efficiently. We have a checklist that we go through so that we never miss a step. Here are a few of the services that might be included:
- Thermostat calibration: When your thermostat isn’t picking up the temperature of your home correctly, it may need a thermostat calibration. We can take care of this during your appointment.
- Thermostat repair: Sometimes you may need a thermostat repair or replacement if the equipment you haven’t isn’t working properly.
- Checking the heat exchanger: We’ll take a look at your heat exchanger to make sure it’s not cracked. We can also clean it if necessary.
- Filter replacement: The filter in your furnace system needs to be changed every 2-3 months. If yours is due to be changed and you have one on hand, we’ll change it for you.
- System lubrication: Mechanical parts will wear out faster if they don’t have enough lubrication. We’ll lubricate every during our tune-up service.
- Full system check: We’ll check your blower motor, vents, grilles, flame sensor, safety controls, and every other part of your system.
Do you need a trusted furnace maintenance service in the Willis TX area? Call Total Air at 936-890-4070
HVAC Filter Replacement Services
For homeowners who prefer to leave furnace filter changes to the experts, our HVAC filter replacement service has got you covered. We understand the importance of regular maintenance in optimizing home furnace performance. With our hassle-free scheduling and reliable service, you can now ensure timely and efficient filter changes for your peace of mind. Let us take care of your furnace, while you enjoy the comfort it brings.
Commercial Furnace Maintenance
Are you a business owner concerned about your furnace during winter? Benefit from regular commercial furnace maintenance and save money for other business needs. Ensure the comfort of your customers and employees. Contact us to learn more about our commercial furnace maintenance services.
Choosing Us for Your Furnace Maintenance
With every service at Total Air, including our furnace maintenance, we have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you aren’t happy with the results of your tune-up or any other furnace service, you’ll get your money back.
We also have a great team of technicians who are thoroughly screened before we hire them. When you work with us, you’ll only have the best coming into your home to work on your system. They will also be dressed in uniform, and they’ll keep your house clean during and after the tune-up.