TOTAL COMMITMENT. TOTAL COMFORT.
Furnace Maintenance Willis, TX
On the first cold day of every year, you might not know what to expect when you try to turn on your furnace. After sitting idle for so many months, some furnaces don’t run as smoothly as they used to, or they might not even turn on at all. If you want to make sure your home is prepared for the cold weather, we recommend scheduling an appointment for furnace maintenance in Willis, TX. That way, you’ll know for sure that your furnace system is ready for winter.
What's Included In Our Tune-Up?
Do You Need Home Furnace Maintenance in Willis TX?
Most furnaces will keep working for a while without having a tune-up, just like your car will probably keep running for a little while without an oil change. But without regular cleaning and adjustments, you’ll see a drop in the performance of your system and you’ll have more frequent breakdowns. After skipping regular HVAC services in Willis, TX, you might also notice that breakdowns are a little more expensive and more unexpected.
In Willis, TX, temperatures don’t tend to get as low as they do in colder climates, so furnaces can sit unused for long periods of time. Maintenance becomes even more important because you’ll want to make sure to get your system relubricated and cleaned off before trying to run it again. When you schedule tune-ups, your house will be more comfortable, your energy bills will be lower, and you’ll save a lot of money on repairs and replacements.
Our Furnace Maintenance and Furnace Tune-up Service in Willis, TX
At Total Air, we look over your whole system during our furnace maintenance service in Willis, TX. We verify that every component is in perfect condition and that your furnace is ready to run efficiently. We have a checklist that we go through so that we never miss a step. Here are a few of the services that might be included:
- Thermostat calibration: When your thermostat isn’t picking up the temperature of your home correctly, it may need a thermostat calibration. We can take care of this during your appointment.
- Thermostat repair: Sometimes you may need a thermostat repair or replacement if the equipment you haven’t isn’t working properly.
- Checking the heat exchanger: We’ll take a look at your heat exchanger to make sure it’s not cracked. We can also clean it if necessary.
- Filter replacement: The filter in your furnace system needs to be changed every 2-3 months. If yours is due to be changed and you have one on hand, we’ll change it for you.
- System lubrication: Mechanical parts will wear out faster if they don’t have enough lubrication. We’ll lubricate every during our tune-up service.
- Full system check: We’ll check your blower motor, vents, grilles, flame sensor, safety controls, and every other part of your system.
Do you need a trusted furnace maintenance service in the Willis TX area? Call Total Air at 936-890-4070
HVAC Filter Replacement Services in Willis, TX
While some homeowners feel comfortable changing the filter on their furnace, this might be something that you want to leave to us so that you don’t have to take care of it on your own. We offer HVAC filter replacement service in Willis, TX. We’ll get you on a regular schedule so you’ll never miss changing it again. Filter changes are some of the most important parts of our home furnace maintenance in Willis, TX, so it’s something we’re happy to do for you on a regular basis.
Commercial Furnace Maintenance in Willis, TX
Do you own a business in Willis? Do you often worry about your furnace when winter comes? There are a lot of benefits to having your commercial furnace looked at more often. You’ll be able to save money that can be used elsewhere in your business, and your customers and employees will be more comfortable. Talk to us about our commercial furnace maintenance in Willis, TX.
Choosing Us for Your Furnace Maintenance in Willis, TX
With every service at Total Air, including our furnace maintenance in Willis, TX, we have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you aren’t happy with the results of your tune-up or any other furnace service, you’ll get your money back.
We also have a great team of technicians who are thoroughly screened before we hire them. When you work with us, you’ll only have the best coming into your home to work on your system. They will also be dressed in uniform, and they’ll keep your house clean during and after the tune-up.