Do you have people living in your home that suffer from allergies? Probably several right? We may not see it but pollen and mold spores enter your home every day allowing bacteria and viruses to spread between family and friends. If you love furry friends as much as we do, you probably also have pet hair and dander circulating in your indoor air that are accumulating to your filter. Your indoor filter is most likely filled with dirt particles that get kicked up from floors and furniture every day, making you constantly change your standard filter more often than you would like.
Looking to reduce the frequency of changing your air filters while also improving your indoor air quality? Consider investing into a whole home media cabinet that’s installed in the attic between the return plenum and Air Handler to receive these 5 benefits:
5 Benefits of Whole Home Air Cleaners:
- Removes Pollutants: Installed as part of your home’s heating and cooling system, air cleaners permanently trap indoor allergens that can lead to respiratory problems
- Control Dust: You’ll notice less dust build up, making your home look and feel cleaner.
- Protect Your HVAC Equipment: Maximize the life of your heating and cooling equipment by keeping your indoor coil clean. A Whole Home Air Cleaner is thicker providing a larger surface area to capture more dirt then most filters.
- Reduce Maintenance: Replace your indoor air filters with a high-performance accordion air filter at a minimum of once a year. To start we recommend checking your filters every 6 months for changing, and then depending on factors contributing to your home’s dust accumulation your filters could only need to be replaced for a minimum of once a year.
- Energy Savings: Improve energy savings by keeping your HVAC equipment clean.
Interested to Learn More? Contact the office at 936-890-4070 for a free home evaluation to see if you could benefit from a media air cleaner.