Total Commitment. Total Comfort.
Commercial HVAC Equipment Installation in Conroe, TX
Total Air offers replacement & installation of new HVAC equipment to commercial facility managers in Montgomery county and the Houston region. As a licensed commercial contractor, we offer turn-key full HVAC installation and contract management services. Our goal is to provide safe and high-quality installation services including plan review and project implementation. We carefully screen the projects we bid making sure that our participation is in the interest of long term and successful relationship building.
Commercial HVAC Equipment Installation Capabilities:
- Water or Air-Cooled Chillers
- Cooling Towers
- Package Units
- DX Split Systems
- VRF Installation
- Ductless Split Systems
- Zoning Systems
- Ductwork Installation
Commercial Site Survey
How to Get Started:
To get started on receiving a bid for your commercial HVAC equipment replacement or new installation, schedule a FREE Commercial Site Survey by calling our office at 936-890-4070 or complete the below form.
For New Construction Projects please email any plans or bid documents you have to email@example.com and you can contact our office to confirm receipt.
What to Expect From a Commercial Site Survey
- Analysis of the design and efficiency of your current system
- Inspection of duct system for efficiency and adequate air flow
- Analysis of electrical and gas supply to meet code regulations
- Address any comfort concerns including issues with the current system and/or health concerns
- Please allow up to 2 hours for a thorough commercial site survey. We also ask for all decision makers to be present so we can answer all of your questions at one time.
Great Reasons to Work with Total Air
- Uniformed, Background Screened Technicians
- Respect for your Time & Property
- 24-hour Emergency Service
- License & Knowledge to Work on Commercial Type Equipment
- Dedicated Safety & Health Program
- Understanding of Facility Budgets & PO Processing Systems
- Safety Inspection
- Highest Levels of Commercial Liability Insurance
- High-quality, durable repairs
- Capable of Servicing Multiple Site Locations